We did it with a car, now lets do it with a Nuclear Submarine!

--Martin--

Jul 2, 2014, 4:06:54 PM7/2/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
http://matterbetter.com/competitions/show/3

24th of August 2014 – Registration Deadline.
30th of August 2014 – Closing date for submissions.

Jeremy L

Jul 2, 2014, 11:27:04 PM7/2/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com

A Typhoon?  Might be good for spare parts…. we just need a DeLorean.

Jon Atkinson

Jul 2, 2014, 11:43:24 PM7/2/14
to tcmaker

The ultimate maker submarine! Sweet!

Steve McGrath

Jul 2, 2014, 11:49:55 PM7/2/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
The missile silos clearly need to become a distillery.
If it ain't broke, you're not using a new enough version

Learner

Jul 3, 2014, 6:55:49 AM7/3/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
An alcohol powered submarine that makes its own fuel? Don't think that will work to well, but fun to think about!

Riley

Jul 4, 2014, 3:58:20 AM7/4/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com

If we had a nuclear submarine, that would finally let us have some parity with the first maker space I ever heard of, Copenhagen Suborbital.  They have a quarter scale diesel powered attack sub.  They use it to tow their floating rocket launch pad out to sea.