Fwd: Guild of Metalsmith's meets

Jon Atkinson

Jul 8, 2014, 11:45:51 AM7/8/14
to tcmaker
Hey Everyone,

We've just been extended an invitation to the Guild of Metalsmith's August Membership meeting. It's on Wed. Aug. 6th, and though it's on our open house I would like to try to attend. If anyone is interested in seeing what these folks can do, get in touch with Martin, or just show up.

These guys were kind enough to come to our Minne Faire and give some great demos, I would like to keep building that relationship.

-Jon