4x4 CNC update, it is alive

Pete McKenna

Jul 2, 2017, 5:34:50 PM7/2/17
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to declare it operational, there's more to do, as there always will be but, it works, it has most of the safety bits it should, and we can start training folks. To that end if you want to help, read this, and tell me about the parts that make absolutely no sense. It's the 1st draft of the updated manual, and it would help me, to know what peoples questions are. I'll work on the cheat sheet too, but let's get this to the point where it makes sense, and then go from there. Jason also has a large trove of documentation on all of the pieces parts, which is referenced in a previous post here.

Getting checked out on the machine will require familiarity with the manual, and proving to us that you understand and can safely demonstrate understanding of the content, so making it understandable helps everyone.

Thanks

metis

Jul 3, 2017, 11:32:42 AM7/3/17
to tcmaker
Pete,

first pass reading it's a great start, but it's not in a readily marked up format.   would it be possible to upload the gdoc so that folks can edit/add notes to it?  you can always roll back versions.

-m