Barbie PowerWheels Jeep

已查看 21 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Brandt

未读,
2015年4月9日 17:38:552015/4/9
收件人 tcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi maker-folks,

I heard somewhere that maker types sometimes have use for old PowerWheels toys.  I've got a pretty pink Barbie jeep that's begging to be Mad-Maxed or reused for parts.  It's a little sun-faded but still works AFAIK.  Thought I'd offer it up here before putting it on Craigslist.

Best,
Brandt

Jude Dornisch

未读,
2015年4月9日 19:23:342015/4/9
收件人 tcm...@googlegroups.com
Hey. Thanks for the offer. There is a thing called the Power Wheels Racing Series where spaces like ours race against each other. With a $500 budget limit you soup up the cars. Our current best car is based on the Barbie Jeep.

Brandt

未读,
2015年4月10日 11:18:142015/4/10
收件人 tcm...@googlegroups.com
$20 beer money sound good? Happy to drop it off as an excuse to see the space.

-BK

Brandt

未读,
2015年4月28日 12:17:452015/4/28