Pneumatic staple gun and brad nailer?

Nathan Newhall

Jun 24, 2014, 8:02:12 AM6/24/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for the pneumatic staple gun and brad nailer that used to be in the woodshop. It was a yellow compressor and the guns were 1/8". I desperately need to use the stapler this week to put together bee hive frames. Without the gun this process will take an exorbitant amount of time.

Does anyone know where this piece of equipment is? Or if it's someones personal item, could I use it or rent it from you for a day?

Nathan

Pete McKenna

Jun 24, 2014, 8:01:36 PM6/24/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
Yep it's mine, the compressor has been back home for several months, I grabbed the brad nailler about a month ago to work on a project. I can bring it back tomorrow, but I'll probably leave the compressor here.

Pete

Pete McKenna
pete.m...@gmail.com

Nathan Newhall

Jun 24, 2014, 11:38:46 PM6/24/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com

No need, Pete. I borrowed one from av friend so I'm good for now. Thanks anyway.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "tcmaker" group.