Timing options for fiberglass class: vote!

SL Solarz

Jun 9, 2014, 7:38:43 PM6/9/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
Fiberglass enthusiasts,

I'd like to schedule a fiberglass class and before I do, thought I would see if there are strong opinions about the following options.  The class will be on 2 days, one week apart, 4 hours each day.  Please respond with both a number and a letter preference (e.g., 2B).

Thanks!
Susan

Days
Option 1: Saturdays July 5 & 12

Option 2:  Sundays July 6 & 13

Option 3: Saturdays July 12 & 19

Option 4:  Sundays July 13 & 20

Times
Option A: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm

Option B: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

Option C:  1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Sarah Guck <sara...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any idea yet when you might schedule this? I want to make sure my calendar is open.

Cool! Aiming at June or July.

Jun 9, 2014, 7:49:08 PM6/9/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com

4A or 3A

Doug

Jun 9, 2014, 10:44:07 PM6/9/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
4A or 4B or 3A or 3B (in decreasing order of preference).
-Doug

Sebastian Wiers

Jun 10, 2014, 12:26:36 AM6/10/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
1c or 3c, equally good.
-- ₴ɘƀᴀᶊŧᵻⱥȵ ₩ἴᶒᵲᴤ
46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
---
"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone."
- Bjarne Stroustrup, creator of the C++ programing language

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Doug <audf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 4A or 4B or 3A or 3B (in decreasing order of preference).
> -Doug

Sarah Guck

Jun 11, 2014, 11:50:32 AM6/11/14
to SL Solarz, tcm...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! I vote 3B.

Mark Holden

Jun 11, 2014, 11:55:44 AM6/11/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com, SL Solarz
4ABC followed by 3ABC.

Mark Holden
meh...@gmail.com

Excellent! I vote 3B.

SL Solarz

Jun 17, 2014, 10:41:21 PM6/17/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
Fiberglass people,

Wow, you all made that super easy!  The class will be held:

Days
Option 4:  Sundays July 13 & 20

Times
Option B: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

Unless you are dying to try chopped strand mat, I will have all needed supplies, disposable gloves and goggles.

The only thing to bring is something smallish (smaller than breadbox would be fine) to laminate.  Acceptable materials include cardboard (I recommend corrugated), wood, polyurethane foam and others.

I will put this on Event Brite tonight.

Best,
Susan

Fiberglass enthusiasts,

I'd like to schedule a fiberglass class and before I do, thought I would see if there are strong opinions about the following options.  The class will be on 2 days, one week apart, 4 hours each day.  Please respond with both a number and a letter preference (e.g., 2B).

Thanks!
Susan

Days
Option 4:  Sundays July 13 & 20