Best way to get familiar

Ray Aguilar

Nov 17, 2015, 5:36:39 PM11/17/15
to tcmaker
Hey friends,

My name is Ray. I'm the Head Engineer at LeadPages. We do software, not hardware :)

That being said, I just found this group and the space and am extremely interested in joining. Would the best way to become familiar with the space, rules, policies and membership be to come to the open house on Wednesdays? Is that something that is consistently staffed? I didn't want to show up and interrupt a bunch of stuff.

Thanks for any info you can give me!

Sebastian Wiers

Nov 17, 2015, 5:58:07 PM11/17/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
> Hey friends,
>
> My name is Ray. I'm the Head Engineer at LeadPages. We do software, not
> hardware :)
>
> That being said, I just found this group and the space and am extremely
> interested in joining. Would the best way to become familiar with the space,
> rules, policies and membership be to come to the open house on Wednesdays?

Its probably the best way we have, yes. You can also read the web
site / wiki if looking for details.

> Is that something that is consistently staffed? I didn't want to show up and
> interrupt a bunch of stuff.

Its always well attended by members, and there's always a few members
on hand specifically setting time aside to give tours and such.
Nothing really ever gets "interupted" because the whole point of the
open house is to be... open.

-Seb

Ray Aguilar

Nov 17, 2015, 9:02:22 PM11/17/15