Volunteer Committee Meeting Today (Wed Nov 4)

Jonathan Alt

Nov 4, 2015, 12:32:49 PM11/4/15
to tcmaker
I apologize on the Short Notice on This - But we are holding our first Committee Meeting for the Brand New Volunteer Meeting Today (Wed Nov 4) @ 6pm at the Hack Factory.

Can't make it today - but interested in attending the next meeting - Send us an email at Volun...@tcmaker.org

Tonight we'll be going over high level purpose of the committee, and brainstorming "quick wins" for the group to kick start our ultimate goals/focus (See Below)

Whether your interested in sitting on the committee long term - or just have a hour to sit and brain storm with us - all are welcome.

Focus of Committee:

  • 1)     (Communication) Creating a standardized, community maintained area/method for all announcements and requests for involvement
  • 2)     (Recruitment & Acknowledgment) Generating a procedure for board, shop managers, and other committees to request, remind, and acknowledge the work of volunteers.
  • 3)     (Culture) Brainstorm and recommend methods or activities that encourage community within the organization.

Hope to see you there!

~Jon