CNC Sunday

Pete McKenna

Jun 5, 2016, 4:19:53 PM6/5/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
I understand someone was looking for me today, sorry I was a bit late it took longer to get out of the Grand Old Days mess in my neighborhood than I anticipated.

In general very few people show up for these sessions, so I think I'll be cutting back on how often they happen this summer, as always all of you other folks that are trained in CNC, work with CAD / CAM or are generally interested in CNC issues are more than welcome to start participating, it has never been my intention to have any of this be dependent upon my availability.

Thanks
Pete

Patrick Raines

Jun 6, 2016, 6:55:03 AM6/6/16
to tcmaker
hey Pete,
I really want to meet with you.  I have been teaching myself 3D printing with great success and would like some pointers on CNC. Sunday is a good day for me but other days work
-Sincerely,
Patrick Raines
Master of Biological Sciences
1539 Grand Avenue,
Saint Paul, MN 55105

Pete McKenna

Jun 10, 2016, 6:53:31 PM6/10/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
All, I have graduations all weekend and will not be in this Sunday.

Patrick Raines

Jun 11, 2016, 9:12:01 AM6/11/16
to tcmaker
good to know, I have a Boston Scientific event at Valley Fair sunday anyways.  How does next week look for you? we could even meet on a day that is not sunday except that I work in a battery factory 2pm-10pm

Adam Donner

Aug 3, 2016, 11:23:24 AM8/3/16
to tcmaker
Hi Pete,

I am interested in getting trained on the CNC. I tried off and on the last couple of years through Matt but the timing never worked out. I have an expert level 3D modeling and vector based program background and also some CNC operation experience. I have a strong understand CNC milling concepts and capabilities and would mostly be looking to learn the operational aspects of the TC Maker machine and get trained up on it to be able to operate it. From what I understand there has been a lack of interest in the classes? If possible could we line up a private lesson for it during a time that works for you? I have one other person with CNC experience that wants to get trained up on this machine with me.

Regards,
Adam Donner