codebender:esp: Cloud IDE for ESP8266 & ESP32 with zero setup & built-in OTA updates

Fay Candiliari

Sep 28, 2016, 5:36:44 AM9/28/16
to tcmaker

Hello everybody!

This is Fay from codebender, the online IDE for programming Arduinos, and I’d like to share our news with you!

We’ve created codebender:esp an easy-to-use professional Cloud IDE with the advanced capabilities of the Eclipse Che IDE, tailor-made for the ESP8266 & ESP32 chips, that allows you to provide Over-the-Air updates to your devices or keep track of their status no matter where they are.

It is ideal both for beginners and for professionals, for Makers, H/W Hackers, Arduino & IoT products.

We just launched our Kickstarter campaign which you can find here and you can get an early bird price if you are interested! Feel free to share the word with your friends and anybody who might be interested in this! :)

Cheers!

Fay