Borked in the wood shop...

Graham Smith

May 20, 2015, 4:10:52 PM5/20/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
What is the status of the planer and sawstop? They're really nice tools to have but they've both been out of commission for weeks. I can offer my free time to help fix them if necessary.

Graham

Jude Dornisch

May 21, 2015, 3:10:18 PM5/21/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
Saw Stop parts  were ordered and not deliveried and now are reordered. The planer was functioning last I check with new blades on it Sunday last.

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Graham Smith <graham.dou...@gmail.com> wrote:
What is the status of the planer and sawstop? They're really nice tools to have but they've both been out of commission for weeks. I can offer my free time to help fix them if necessary.

Graham

Graham Smith

May 22, 2015, 10:20:15 PM5/22/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com