CNC Sunday - Interested in this Friday afternoon?

Pete McKenna

Aug 11, 2016, 11:42:44 AM8/11/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
All,

I'm not able to come in on Sunday's afternoons more this Summer due to other commitments. However I could be available in the afternoon's on occasion. This Friday is looking good, so I am trying to gauge interest. If you are interested in CNC and can make it to the Hack Factory tomorrow, Friday the 12th between 2 and 5 PM, LET ME KNOW. I will not work from the Hack Factory Friday afternoon unless I hear from interested members who can commit to being there.

I hope to begin the Sunday afternoon meet-ups again sometime in September. Again, there are many other trained users that I believe are still TCMaker members, that I would love to get help and support from. I don't want CNC at the Hack Factory to be dependent upon me, but I can't speak for anyone else's time or availability.

Again if you can make it tomorrow afternoon, let me know so I can plan to be there

Thanks
Pete

Chris Gallaty

Aug 11, 2016, 7:07:28 PM8/11/16
to tcmaker
Oddly, while I'm booked till about 2-3, I was thinking of possibly heading to the Hack Factory tomorrow for a spell. I'm not sure if that is enough time, but I would be interested.

Pete McKenna

Aug 12, 2016, 10:21:23 AM8/12/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com

Huh,

I swear I replied and said, sure and do you want the 4x4 manual,. but now I don't see that, I need to bail about 5, parents coming through town. I'll plan to be there starting at 2:30

Pete