Pinewood Derby - Sept 25th - Save the Date!

Jonathan Alt

Jul 15, 2016, 12:41:19 PM7/15/16
to tcmaker

Twin Cities Maker will be Holding a Pinewood Derby Sunday September 25th.

Derby will be open to both Members and Non-Members to race in!

This posting is to let you know that I'll be posting additional details/How to Register/Official Rules to the TC Maker Facebook Page, the Main TCMaker.org Blog Page, as well as on the Bulletin Board in the Front Lobby of the Hack Factory.

If you're interested in this event - please keep your eye on the above three locations for further details coming soon....as I will not be posting them in this forum (sorry, just too many places for me to post stuff!!!)

volun...@tcmaker.org

Jul 28, 2016, 11:28:04 PM7/28/16
to tcmaker