Glasgow CNC Router?

Jeff Dege

May 24, 2017, 4:43:27 PM5/24/17
to tcmaker
I've seen some discussion of various CNC machines, over the years. I've not seen this one discussed.

https://youtu.be/y60q6U7NjTQ

Opinions?

Rory Johnson

May 24, 2017, 5:12:15 PM5/24/17
to tcmaker
That's really cool, I like that you can scale it down to fit in smaller spaces.

John Scherer

May 24, 2017, 9:14:57 PM5/24/17
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
I got to see it up close at Maker Faire.  Its a pretty cool machine.  I like the fact that everything is opensource, and there is a growing community of users that are adding to an already cool machine.  I expect this will go through many changes in the coming months.

John Scherer
(619)354-4142
1552 Regulus Street 92111
WebsiteGB   email    Twitter button   Google button

George Gelly

May 25, 2017, 3:25:46 PM5/25/17
to tcmaker
I am actually one of the early backers of the Maslow. I have one on order and was going to set it up at the maker space. If you're interested, ping me and I would love some help setting it up.