Tasker Material Design

Дмитрий Гаврилов

Mar 3, 2016, 11:26:40 AM3/3/16
to Tasker - Developers
Hey.

Tasker great thing, but after updating Google Material Design stands out from the rest. I propose here is a little concept Tasker Desizhn Material (do not do more because it can be in vain).

I apologize but I have not found where it is to write, please do not kick.

P.S. I apologize for the bad language using an interpreter.
Tasker MD.png
Tasker-MD-Main.png
Tasker-MD-Menu.png
Tasker-MD-New-Task.png

almond...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2016, 5:15:43 AM7/21/16
to Tasker - Developers
I must admit, I would love to see Material Design implemented. However, Pent has slowed down development of Tasker due to health reasons and so I think that this is highly unlikely to see the light of day.

Nice mock ups by the way, it does look pretty.