Bundle in bundle

csibesz07

Sep 14, 2016, 4:11:49 PM9/14/16
to Tasker - Developers
Hi,
i have some questions about bundles.I'm using android-plugin-client-sdk-for-locale and i've noticed that nested bundle won't get deparcelled correctly when BroadcastReceiver fires. I mean the parent bundle deparcel but sub-bundles remain in string format. As if they were converted with toString() when parcelling the bundle. I have a custom menu and every menu item gets transformed into sub-bundles. In them i only store primitive types. Thanks for any ideas/tips!

Pent

Sep 14, 2016, 4:17:00 PM9/14/16
to Tasker - Developers

From http://tasker.dinglisch.net/plugins.html:

Tasker Limitations

  • Tasker only supports the value types int, long, float, double, boolean, String
  • String [] and ArrayList (from v4.3) values are also supported, as long as they are not null
  • bundle keys must match XML tag name constraints, due to how Tasker stores bundle data
  • the bundle key class is disallowed
Pent

csibesz07

Sep 15, 2016, 2:25:49 AM9/15/16