Set alarm show intent

John Doe

Aug 27, 2016, 2:22:05 AM8/27/16
to Tasker - Developers
Can you set a "show intent" in the alarm clock info in order to understand if the alarm has been set by Tasker when an user uses "Reliable Alarms"?

Pent

Aug 27, 2016, 4:41:01 AM8/27/16
to Tasker - Developers

Can you set a "show intent" in the alarm clock info in order to understand if the alarm has been set by Tasker when an user uses "Reliable Alarms"?

How would I be able to access that info as the user ? I don't see any possibility in the UI.

Pent

John Doe

Aug 27, 2016, 5:08:16 AM8/27/16
to Tasker - Developers
I don't know actually but you can retrieve it using getNextAlarmClock method
Message has been deleted

Pent

Aug 28, 2016, 2:37:57 AM8/28/16
to Tasker - Developers

I don't know actually but you can retrieve it using getNextAlarmClock method

What does that show ?

At the moment, I'm passing for the showinfo intent the same pendingintent as
for the 'operation' argument in the setAlarmClock call, so I would expect there's
*something* there.

Pent

John Doe

Aug 28, 2016, 4:17:40 AM8/28/16