Retrieve Vars from ContentProvider

已查看 31 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

zaychenok...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年2月12日 04:58:352015/2/12
收件人 task...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
Can i retrieve vars from ContentProvider?
I want put some information to widget from results of tasks.

Pent

未读,
2015年2月12日 07:03:432015/2/12
收件人 task...@googlegroups.com、zaychenok...@gmail.com

an i retrieve vars from ContentProvider?

Nom sorry.

I want put some information to widget from results of tasks.

If you explain more about your app, what it does, what you want to achieve with
Tasker interaction there might be an alternative.

Pent

zaychenok...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年2月13日 04:30:542015/2/13
收件人 task...@googlegroups.com、zaychenok...@gmail.com
Ok, I try.

I have fitness tracker Xiaomi MiBand.
There is an app MiFit for it.
But this app haven't widget and open API. Also, this app haven't periodicaly autosync with tracker.
Therefore, we create profile to Tasker, which periodically start app and synchronize data.
Recieved data of currant activities stored in Taskers vars.
Next step, I want to put this info to widget on MIUI firmware.
I can create my own theme for widget be means of MAML http://wiki.dev.xiaomi.com/index.php?title=MAML_tutorial
But in this MAML there is only one possibility to get third-party data - Content Provider.

четверг, 12 февраля 2015 г., 15:03:43 UTC+3 пользователь Pent написал:

Pent

未读,
2015年2月13日 05:13:342015/2/13
收件人 task...@googlegroups.com、zaychenok...@gmail.com

Next step, I want to put this info to widget on MIUI firmware.
I can create my own theme for widget be means of MAML http://wiki.dev.xiaomi.com/index.php?title=MAML_tutorial
But in this MAML there is only one possibility to get third-party data - Content Provider.

Ah, if a ContentProvider is the only possibility for the thing you want to use the data with,
then it's unlikely to be possible unfortunately.

Since I now realise you're not an app developer, you should really be over on the support
board BTW:

http://tasker.dinglisch.net/forum

More chance of getting someone who has an idea there.

Pent
回复全部
回复作者
转发