Event plugin INTENT_REQUEST_REQUERY does not trigger receiver.

jmazu...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 3:49:37 AM11/27/15
to Tasker - Developers

João Dias

Nov 27, 2015, 4:27:42 AM11/27/15
to task...@googlegroups.com
I know it's not what you asked, but you could consider this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV9yLDDKg5o :)

jmazu...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 10:31:17 AM11/27/15
to Tasker - Developers
That's nice, almost perfect but it is unclear, how to submit and use custom variables.
I saw this video though it does not look the same for me. Can you describe in more details please?
I can trigger say. But I hadn't figured out how to create custom command.

пʼятниця, 27 листопада 2015 р. 11:27:42 UTC+2 користувач joaomgcd написав:

João Dias

Nov 27, 2015, 10:42:20 AM11/27/15
to task...@googlegroups.com
Check here: http://joaoapps.com/autoapps/third-party-apps/:)
Hope this clarifies it.

jmazu...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 11:09:03 AM11/27/15
to Tasker - Developers
For some reason it stopped working altogether.
I am creating event with default settings. And adding Beep action.
All I do in my code is:

AutoAppsThirdParty.authorize(app);
AutoAppsThirdParty.sendCommand(app, "say=:=test text!");

пʼятниця, 27 листопада 2015 р. 17:42:20 UTC+2 користувач joaomgcd написав:

João Dias

Nov 27, 2015, 11:09:46 AM11/27/15
to task...@googlegroups.com
What happens when you do that?

jmazu...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 11:13:33 AM11/27/15
to Tasker - Developers
Nothing really. I'm sure my code is being executed. If I clear data for AutoApps I can see notification.

пʼятниця, 27 листопада 2015 р. 18:09:46 UTC+2 користувач joaomgcd написав:

João Dias

Nov 27, 2015, 11:51:26 AM11/27/15
to task...@googlegroups.com
Did you setup a condition in AutoApps to react to that command?

jmazu...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2015, 8:44:46 AM11/28/15
to Tasker - Developers
It looks a bit different but I believe so.

пʼятниця, 27 листопада 2015 р. 18:51:26 UTC+2 користувач joaomgcd написав:
S51128-152616.jpg
S51128-152826.jpg
S51128-153147.jpg

jmazu...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2015, 4:28:25 AM11/30/15
to Tasker - Developers
It's quite weird. There are only two lines of code. And it still won't work. We are trying to make our app accessible for blind people. And it's hard even for me to configure it. There are no app section for some reason. I am using default settings and it doesn't work.

пʼятниця, 27 листопада 2015 р. 18:51:26 UTC+2 користувач joaomgcd написав:
Did you setup a condition in AutoApps to react to that command?

João Dias

Nov 30, 2015, 5:03:45 AM11/30/15
to task...@googlegroups.com
If you want to make it very easy for your users, check the Custom Commands section on this page: http://joaoapps.com/autoapps/third-party-apps/
This will allow 2 new options to show up in AutoApps which make using your commands as simple as selecting them from a dropdown list.

Let me know if anything's not clear in the documentation so I can improve it. Sorry for the trouble
João

jmazu...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2015, 11:08:43 AM11/30/15
to Tasker - Developers
For some reason I have no "Custom commands" sublist in settings of plugin. What I'm missing?

понеділок, 30 листопада 2015 р. 12:03:45 UTC+2 користувач joaomgcd написав:

João Dias

Dec 1, 2015, 1:46:03 PM12/1/15
to task...@googlegroups.com
Did you already register your commands? It will only show up after any app on your device registers some commands :)

jmazu...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2015, 3:15:29 AM12/2/15
to Tasker - Developers
onCreate(...) {
AutoAppsThirdParty.authorize(app);
AutoAppsThirdParty.registerCommands(app, new AutoAppsThirdParty.RegisteredCommand("Update location", "updatelocation", false, "speed"));
}

Shouldn't this code be enough? Still not showing.
Thank you for helping me out.

вівторок, 1 грудня 2015 р. 20:46:03 UTC+2 користувач joaomgcd написав:

João Dias

Dec 3, 2015, 5:16:09 AM12/3/15
to task...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that should be enough... Can you maybe send me a test build of your app so I can test it? Maybe there's a bug in AutoApps somewhere. :) This feature hasn't been that widely used yet..