Developing Action Plugin

Caio Keto

Nov 6, 2015, 8:42:17 AM11/6/15
to Tasker - Developers
Hello everyone,
I started to try to develop a simple action plugin, but all that "docs" is a lot confusing, and I couldnt get something done.
Is there any tutorial or guide simpler for beginner, I didnt want to waste much time since its a very simple plugin.
Thanks

Caio Keto

Nov 6, 2015, 11:06:54 AM11/6/15
to Tasker - Developers
Ok, I tried with the toast example, but it doesnt seem to pass the bundle to the fire event.
It always goes "final Bundle bundle = intent.getBundleExtra(com.twofortyfouram.locale.Intent.EXTRA_BUNDLE);" and its always null

Pent

Nov 7, 2015, 8:14:12 AM11/7/15
to Tasker - Developers
Did you change the toast plugin source in any way ?

Pent

Caio Keto

Nov 10, 2015, 8:57:24 AM11/10/15
to Tasker - Developers