Want to perform TaskerTask Actions From my App am i free to use TaskerIntent class in my app and upload on playstore?

mianal...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2017, 5:16:25 AM9/1/17
to Tasker - Developers
Hi TaskerTask Team ,
I want to perform actions of tasker task from my app and for this purpose i amusing your class TaskerIntent am i free to use this class?
And can i upload my app on play store?
thanks in advance.

Pent

Sep 1, 2017, 7:31:16 AM9/1/17
to Tasker - Developers, mianal...@gmail.com
You can use TaskerIntent and upload to play store, yes.

However, I would strongly implementing the functionality as a plugin instead.

http://tasker.dinglisch.net/plugins.html

There are several advantages to both you and your users.

Pent

mianal...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2017, 9:10:39 AM9/1/17
to Tasker - Developers, mianal...@gmail.com
Thanks :)

mianal...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2017, 2:45:33 AM9/2/17
to Tasker - Developers, mianal...@gmail.com
i want  to ask if i implement plugin then my app does not need net.dinglisch.android.tasker.PERMISSION_RUN_TASKS permission ?
and if external access in off in Tasker will it work ?

Pent

Sep 2, 2017, 3:03:24 AM9/2/17
to Tasker - Developers, mianal...@gmail.com
Correct.

Pent

mianal...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2017, 11:51:06 AM9/3/17
to Tasker - Developers, mianal...@gmail.com
bro can you guide me to implement plugin in my app i don't understand from where i start i also read that documentation.
but can you tell me steps that will be required to implement that plugin. thanks

On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 12:03:24 PM UTC+5, Pent wrote:
Correct.

Pent

Pent

Sep 4, 2017, 4:23:04 AM9/4/17
to Tasker - Developers, mianal...@gmail.com
There's an introduction document with a step-by-step. Admittedly some steps are
for Eclipse, but you should be able to work out the equivalent step in Studio if
that's what you use.

Pent

mianal...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2017, 6:56:01 AM9/6/17
to Tasker - Developers, mianal...@gmail.com

hi maybe i look stupid to ask this question but i am really confused  i have an app and i want to perform tasker tasks from my app currently i am using TaskerIntent for that purpose.

But there is another app which is doing same thing but they open some Activity to select task if that exists or give option to add new task i am uploading images here can you tell me please is it a plugin that he is using or something else because i want to do the same thing . Sorry for this stupid question :(
First i click on this tasker icon in their app

Second that app took me to this screen

Third I can choose a new Task

And in last i choose task and their app perform that task.

Is it a plugin or something else ?Thanks in advance.

Pent

Sep 7, 2017, 2:37:58 AM9/7/17
to Tasker - Developers
If you really want to use this poor method, here are the instructions:

http://tasker.dinglisch.net/invoketasks.html

Pent