Settings Plugin without an Edit Activity

Caio Keto

Nov 12, 2015, 6:17:22 AM11/12/15
to Tasker - Developers
Hello,
I'm developing a plugin, and I really dont need the edit activity, is there anyway to make it without the edit?
Like, user just select as action and accept, or will I need to make a blank activity with a button to the user just accept that?

João Dias

Nov 12, 2015, 6:48:17 AM11/12/15
to task...@googlegroups.com
You can finish the edit activity right away and just set the string blurb :) That's what I do when I'm in this situation