Tasker Calendar has only 29 days in October

astechman

May 25, 2016, 11:58:30 AM5/25/16
to Tasker
Tasker Calendar has only 29 days in October

Pent

May 25, 2016, 12:07:04 PM5/25/16
to Tasker

Tasker Calendar has only 29 days in October

Could you go into more detail on exactly which functionality of
Tasker (which state, location, action etc) you are talking about ?

Thanks,

Pent

Victor Lipp

May 25, 2016, 12:16:39 PM5/25/16
to tas...@googlegroups.com
When I try to enter the date “October 31” on my Birthday calendars I find that the calendar only displays dates up to October 29!

Pent

May 26, 2016, 2:27:56 AM5/26/16
to Tasker

When I try to enter the date “October 31” on my Birthday calendars I find that the calendar only displays dates up to October 29!

What's a 'my birthday calendar' ? Which part of Tasker are you finding it in ?

Pent

Victor Lipp

May 26, 2016, 10:29:42 AM5/26/16
to tas...@googlegroups.com
When I attempt to establish, a task in any list, and I would like this task to be on October 31; I click on “Due Date” I find that the calendar for October only goes up to October 29! Sorry for not making this clearer in previous emails. Vic

Pent

May 27, 2016, 3:01:59 AM5/27/16
to Tasker
Sorry, still not following and there's no text 'Due Date' in any part of Tasker.

Sure you downloaded Tasker from Play Store or the Tasker website ? Maybe you
have an imitation.

Pent

Juergen Gruen

May 27, 2016, 3:53:16 AM5/27/16
to Tasker

A screenshot might be helpful...

Paul Vanderperren

May 27, 2016, 5:39:10 AM5/27/16
to Tasker
I bet this has nothing to do with Tasker, but rather with some Tasks app, and our fellow ended up in the wrong forum...

Pent

May 27, 2016, 5:54:09 AM5/27/16
to Tasker

I bet this has nothing to do with Tasker, but rather with some Tasks app, and our fellow ended up in the wrong forum...

 I won't bet against you :-)

Pent

Victor Lipp

May 27, 2016, 10:38:57 AM5/27/16
to tas...@googlegroups.com
It seems that there are, at least, 2 apps with the name “Tasker”. the one that I am referring to is the Tasker ToDo app. It seems that you maybe thinking the “Tasker Automation” app. This is probably why we couldn’t get onto the same page!  Right?  Vic

Pent

May 27, 2016, 10:50:54 AM5/27/16
to Tasker

It seems that there are, at least, 2 apps with the name “Tasker”. the one that I am referring to is the Tasker ToDo app.

Ah, then you're in the wrong place.

Pent