Purchasing Tasker license without using Google Play Store Account

Do Hong Son

Aug 21, 2017, 5:04:55 AM8/21/17
to Tasker
Dear sir
We are an integrator of smarthome, and we want to buy more than 3000 licenses of Tasker for our devices. It's difficult for us to using Google Play to get the Tasker license because of management issue. Can we get Tasker via the license key? Please advise us
Thanks

Pent

Aug 21, 2017, 5:12:37 AM8/21/17
to Tasker
Sorry, no, it's only available via Play Store, and Google only offers
bulk purchases in USA and Canada currently.

Pent

Do Hong Son

Aug 28, 2017, 5:20:37 AM8/28/17
to Tasker
Dear Pent/support team
We have contacted to Google Play Store in Vietnam, but they currently donot have the policy for such mass purchases. They advised us to contact directly with you to do business.
We are very interested in your app, and we want to use Tasker with our Smart device that called "Home Assistant".
The smarthome and IOTs market is very potential in Vietnam. We will produce at least 5000 products per year. As you know, we can not buy the software license via Google Play as normally for such a big quantity. So I hope you and your team will give us a solution to get your app license.
Kindly