Critique / advice

Danny Baromen

Feb 26, 2015, 3:15:54 PM2/26/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Is there a way to upload my tasker setup and have the experts here critique / advise me on where I'm going wrong?

Jay M

Feb 26, 2015, 3:18:07 PM2/26/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com

Yeah, name your tasks/profiles long press the profile/task name and choose export description to Clipboard (NOT XML) and then paste in a post.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 20:15 Danny Baromen <truete...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

Is there a way to upload my tasker setup and have the experts here critique / advise me on where I'm going wrong?

TrueTenacity

Feb 26, 2015, 3:27:29 PM2/26/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com

Profile: Car (15)
Restore: no
State: BT Connected [ Name:DEH-X9500BHS Address:* ]
State: Power [ Source:AC ]
State: Battery Level [ From:20 To:100 ]
Enter: Car - Start (16)
A1: Set Tasker Icon [ Icon:hd_aaa_ext_car ]
A2: Default Ringtone [ Type:Ringer Sound:Silent ]
A3: Default Ringtone [ Type:Notification Sound:Silent ]
A4: Vibrate On Ringer [ Set:Off ]
A5: Display Brightness [ Level:255 Disable Safeguard:Off Ignore Current Level:Off Immediate Effect:Off ]
A6: Display Timeout [ Secs:* Mins:* Hours:* ]
A7: Secure Settings [ Configuration:Clear Password Package:com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin Name:Secure Settings Timeout (Seconds):0 ]
A8: Secure Settings [ Configuration:Screen & Keyboard Lights On
1 Second Package:com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin Name:Secure Settings Timeout (Seconds):0 ]
A9: Wait [ MS:0 Seconds:3 Minutes:0 Hours:0 Days:0 ]
A10: Launch App [ App:Waze Data: Exclude From Recent Apps:Off ]

Exit: Car - Stop (17)
A1: Send Intent [ Action:Eliran_Close_Intent Cat:Default Mime Type: Data: Extra: Extra: Package:com.waze Class: Target:Broadcast Receiver ]
A2: Default Ringtone [ Type:Ringer Sound:Bell A250 Jet Turbine Startup ]
A3: Default Ringtone [ Type:Notification Sound:Facebook Pop ]
A4: Vibrate On Ringer [ Set:On ]
A5: Display Brightness [ Level:75 Disable Safeguard:Off Ignore Current Level:Off Immediate Effect:Off ]
A6: Display Timeout [ Secs:30 Mins:0 Hours:0 ]
A7: Secure Settings [ Configuration:Set Pin Package:com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin Name:Secure Settings Timeout (Seconds):0 ]
A8: Secure Settings [ Configuration:Lock Device Package:com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin Name:Secure Settings Timeout (Seconds):0 ]

Profile: General (2)
Restore: no
State: Not Profile Active [ Name:Car/Low Power/Night - Weekday/Night - Weekend/Work/Home ]
Enter: General (3)
A1: Set Tasker Icon [ Icon:hd_zzz_tasker ]
A2: Default Ringtone [ Type:Notification Sound:Facebook Pop ]
A3: Default Ringtone [ Type:Ringer Sound:Bell A250 Jet Turbine Startup ]
A4: Interrupt Mode [ Mode:All ]
A5: Notification Volume [ Level:3 Display:Off Sound:Off ]
A6: Ringer Volume [ Level:3 Display:Off Sound:Off ]
A7: System Volume [ Level:3 Display:Off Sound:Off ]
A8: Vibrate On Ringer [ Set:On ]
A9: Display Brightness [ Level:75 Disable Safeguard:Off Ignore Current Level:Off Immediate Effect:Off ]
A10: Display Timeout [ Secs:30 Mins:0 Hours:0 ]
A11: Secure Settings [ Configuration:Set Pin Package:com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin Name:Secure Settings Timeout (Seconds):0 ]

Profile: Home (19)
Restore: no
State: Wifi Connected [ SSID:Aydindril/Aydindril (5GHz) MAC:* IP:* ]
State: Not Profile Active [ Name:Night - Weekday/Night - Weekend/Car ]
Enter: Home (20)
A1: Set Tasker Icon [ Icon:hd_aaa_ext_home ]
A2: Ringer Volume [ Level:4 Display:Off Sound:Off ]
A3: Notification Volume [ Level:4 Display:Off Sound:Off ]
A4: Vibrate On Ringer [ Set:On ]
A5: Display Brightness [ Level:75 Disable Safeguard:Off Ignore Current Level:Off Immediate Effect:Off ]
A6: Display Timeout [ Secs:30 Mins:0 Hours:0 ]

Profile: Keylock (9)
State: Wifi Near [ SSID:Aydindril/Aydindril (5GHz)/BCX_Wireless MAC:* Capabilities:* Min. Activate Signal Level:0 Channel:0 Toggle Wifi:Off ]
Enter: Keylock - Unlock (7)
A1: Secure Settings [ Configuration:Clear Password Package:com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin Name:Secure Settings Timeout (Seconds):0 ]

Exit: Keylock - Lock (8)
A1: Secure Settings [ Configuration:Set Pin Package:com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin Name:Secure Settings Timeout (Seconds):0 ]

Profile: Low Power (4)
Restore: no
State: Battery Level [ From:0 To:20 ]
State: Not Power [ Source:Any ]
Enter: Power - Low (22)
A1: Secure Settings [ Configuration:Power Saving Mode (4.4+) - Enabled Package:com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin Name:Secure Settings Timeout (Seconds):0 ]

Exit: Power - OK (23)
A1: Secure Settings [ Configuration:Power Saving Mode (4.4+) - Disabled Package:com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin Name:Secure Settings Timeout (Seconds):0 ]

Profile: Night - Weekday (10)
Restore: no
Day: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu or Fri
Time: From 22:30 Till 05:10
Enter: Night - Start (11)
A1: Set Tasker Icon [ Icon:hd_aaa_ext_halt ]
A2: Interrupt Mode [ Mode:Priority ]
A3: Display Brightness [ Level:0 Disable Safeguard:Off Ignore Current Level:Off Immediate Effect:Off ]
A4: Display Timeout [ Secs:15 Mins:0 Hours:0 ]
A5: Send Intent [ Action:com.rageconsulting.android.lightflow.SLEEP_ON Cat:None Mime Type: Data: Extra: Extra: Package: Class: Target:Broadcast Receiver ]

Exit: Night - Stop (21)
A1: Interrupt Mode [ Mode:All ]
A2: Display Brightness [ Level:75 Disable Safeguard:Off Ignore Current Level:Off Immediate Effect:Off ]
A3: Display Timeout [ Secs:30 Mins:0 Hours:0 ]
A4: Send Intent [ Action:com.rageconsulting.android.lightflow.SLEEP_OFF Cat:None Mime Type: Data: Extra: Extra: Package: Class: Target:Broadcast Receiver ]

Profile: Night - Weekend (12)
Restore: no
Day: Sun or Sat
Time: From 22:30 Till 08:00
Enter: Night - Start (11)
A1: Set Tasker Icon [ Icon:hd_aaa_ext_halt ]
A2: Interrupt Mode [ Mode:Priority ]
A3: Display Brightness [ Level:0 Disable Safeguard:Off Ignore Current Level:Off Immediate Effect:Off ]
A4: Display Timeout [ Secs:15 Mins:0 Hours:0 ]
A5: Send Intent [ Action:com.rageconsulting.android.lightflow.SLEEP_ON Cat:None Mime Type: Data: Extra: Extra: Package: Class: Target:Broadcast Receiver ]

Exit: Night - Stop (21)
A1: Interrupt Mode [ Mode:All ]
A2: Display Brightness [ Level:75 Disable Safeguard:Off Ignore Current Level:Off Immediate Effect:Off ]
A3: Display Timeout [ Secs:30 Mins:0 Hours:0 ]
A4: Send Intent [ Action:com.rageconsulting.android.lightflow.SLEEP_OFF Cat:None Mime Type: Data: Extra: Extra: Package: Class: Target:Broadcast Receiver ]

Profile: Work (13)
Restore: no
State: Wifi Near [ SSID:BCX_Wireless MAC:* Capabilities:* Min. Activate Signal Level:0 Channel:0 Toggle Wifi:Off ]
Day: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu or Fri
Time: From 05:55 Till 15:05
Enter: Work (14)
A1: Set Tasker Icon [ Icon:hd_aaa_ext_coffee ]
A2: Notification Volume [ Level:2 Display:Off Sound:Off ]
A3: Ringer Volume [ Level:2 Display:Off Sound:Off ]
A4: Vibrate On Ringer [ Set:Off ]
A5: Secure Settings [ Configuration:Clear Password Package:com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin Name:Secure Settings Timeout (Seconds):0 ]

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Tasker" group.

Rich D

Feb 26, 2015, 4:32:22 PM2/26/15
to Tasker Google Groups Post

Do you have a specific problem with one or more of these.

TrueTenacity

Feb 26, 2015, 11:02:52 PM2/26/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com

On the whole no, just with annoying regularity, the task to disable the keylock either doesn't fire or take effect even though the profile is active

Rich D

Feb 27, 2015, 4:02:47 PM2/27/15
to Tasker Google Groups Post

> On the whole no, just with annoying regularity, the task to disable the keylock either doesn't fire or take effect even though the profile is active

Ther have been a few issues with keyguard/ key lock and secure settings in the latest android versions.  What is your android/ tasker version?  Custom rom?  Modules?

You can try a search of this group to find how others have got the screen lock to work.

TrueTenacity

Feb 28, 2015, 12:32:15 AM2/28/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Tasker : 4.6u3m