Re: Error: No wait data for Proxy Group

Pent

Dec 11, 2012, 5:09:58 AM12/11/12
to Tasker
It's going to be one of Query Action, Take Photo, Display Brightness
(or Auto Brightness), or a JavaScript(let) with an alert() call (or
other dialog call).

If you can track it down please let me know.

Pent

Rich D

May 30, 2013, 8:53:17 PM5/30/13
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I have a moto droid 4 running 2.3.6. Rooted
Version 1.6u1m.

Just recently upgraded to 1.6u1.

I get this error if I have a display brightness action and I disable the action with the action options.

When I re-enable the action i do not get the error

Rich...

Pent

May 31, 2013, 2:20:16 AM5/31/13
to Tasker
> I get this error if I have a display brightness action and I disable the action with the action options.

Fixed for next update (I think).

Pent
Message has been deleted

Kubelikwise

Jan 22, 2017, 2:28:18 PM1/22/17
to Tasker
I get this error for the new (and highly appreciated) airplane mode actions with version 4.9u4m on a rooted Nexus 5 with a 7.1.1 custom rom.

Thanks in advance for any hints, explanations or solutions!
Kubelikwise
Screenshot_Tasker_Airplanemode_Error.png

Pent

Jan 23, 2017, 2:52:03 AM1/23/17
to Tasker

I get this error for the new (and highly appreciated) airplane mode actions with version 4.9u4m on a rooted Nexus 5 with a 7.1.1 custom rom.

Bug, sorry. Fixed for next update, but that will probably be a few weeks unfortunately.
I think the error messages are harmless. The action works ?

Pent

Kubelikwise

Jan 23, 2017, 5:38:44 AM1/23/17
to Tasker
Thanks a lot! Yes, for me the action works flawlessly, sorry for not having mentioned.
K.

Steve Rothkin

Jan 23, 2017, 6:08:07 AM1/23/17
to Tasker
I seem to be getting it on shell actions.