Using %LOCSPD/%LOCSPDMPH with a Profile

Andrew Vincent

May 4, 2016, 9:28:36 AM5/4/16
to Tasker
Hi All.

I want to create a profile that requires 2 things to be accruing before any tasks are performed. Firstly my phones BT must be connected to my cars BT Handsfree, that bit is working fine. The second criteria is that my car must be moving before the allocated tasks are run. The reason for this is that I am using the above to switch the screen on my Android Wear OFF to save battery life. The theory being that I don't need to look at my watch whilst driving but if i'm parked up (waiting to pick up one of the kids etc) then I would like my watch face to come back on. I'm using Watchmaker and the 'Send Variable' Watchmaker plugin for this bit to alter the opacity of a layer on my watch face and that works fine too.

Its the SPEED bit that I cant get to work. Can anyone help with this please??

Kind Regards
Andrew Vincent

nanobrain

May 4, 2016, 10:09:21 AM5/4/16
to Tasker
I am not using that functionality myself, but AutoLocation has several motion related states, among them "In Vehicle". Not sure how well it works but you could add that to your profile condition.