howto suppress popups?

pvswie01 tasker.wikidot.com

May 27, 2016, 6:39:17 PM5/27/16
to Tasker
Hi, I am new to Tasker and just created my first 2 Tasker profiles.

I use the swype + dragon keyboard and sometimes an external BT keyboard.
When I connect the BT keyboard I get a pop-up stating that I need to switch to the samsung keyboard. If I don't the BT keys do not come through.
Pressing OK realises this switching (thank you samsung).
When I disconnect the BT keyboard  I need to manually switch back to my beloved swype + dragon keyboard.

I created a tasker profile to do the swiitch back to swype + dragon when the BT keyboard disconnects. This works OK.
In an attempt to get rid of the popup I created a second profile to switch to the samsung keyboard. This seems to work too but I still get the pop-up.

Anyone any ideas on how I can get rid of the pop-up?

My platform:
Samsung note 3 running rooted stock android 5.0.