laggy scrolling in chrome

Dennis Kim

Nov 29, 2015, 8:45:01 AM11/29/15
to Tasker
when I enable tasker service in accessibility setting I see laggy in chrome.
Especially it happens at a page that has lots of pics.

please help.

joaomgcd

Nov 30, 2015, 4:03:00 AM11/30/15
to Tasker

Dennis Kim

Nov 30, 2015, 10:33:08 AM11/30/15
to Tasker
That means... I should turn tasker off forever until next android released.

Getting maaaaadddddddddd!!

João Dias

Nov 30, 2015, 10:37:08 AM11/30/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I wouldn't count on them fixing it though :) It's been like that for a few versions...

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Dennis Kim <supa....@gmail.com> wrote:
That means... I should turn tasker off forever until next android released.

Getting maaaaadddddddddd!!

Dennis Kim

Dec 1, 2015, 12:40:15 AM12/1/15
to Tasker
It seems it's happened since long times ago when I check the link but, I've never seen before with my previous phone, Nexus 5 in Lollipop.
Conditions are completely the same.

weird...