[HTC Rezound] toggling 3g/4g

Dsiglin

Dec 8, 2011, 10:13:00 AM12/8/11
to Tasker
I've read through the 4g threads I could find but was not able to find
an answer to my question. My phone lets me swich between CDMA(3g) and
LTE(4g) via settings. I was hoping I could automate this (e.g. when I
launch market or opera enable 4g) but I cannot find a way to do so
with Tasker. Tasker's WiMax option is disabled on my phone, plus WiMax
isn't the type of 4g I have.

Any ideas?

If this isn't currently a feature is there any way to implement it?

Thanks to the devs for a highly regarded and great app.

Pent

Dec 8, 2011, 11:05:22 AM12/8/11
to Tasker
> If this isn't currently a feature is there any way to implement it?

It isn't and there's no 'official' way to implement it. I was hoping
there would be something in ICS, but don't think there is after a
quick scan.

One day I'll have to do some research, but I prefer working on
features that will still work going forwards and benefit everyone.

Pent

Dsiglin

Dec 8, 2011, 11:37:15 AM12/8/11
to Tasker