Question about uses-feature and app creation

Matthew

May 23, 2018, 10:23:51 PM5/23/18
to Tasker
Hi, I'm using Tasker and App Factory to export a a simple task as APK. I am trying to submit a free app to Amazon just for fun.  But it's for Fire TV devices, and apparently I need to add uses-feature to the manifest in order to target Fire TV devices.

<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.touchscreen" android:required="false" />

Is there a way to insert this code during the app creation process? Thanks, I'm stuck.

João Dias

May 24, 2018, 4:55:02 AM5/24/18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately there's no way right now, sorry!

Matthew

May 24, 2018, 3:00:05 PM5/24/18
to Tasker
No worries, thanks so much for your reply.