Tasker Beta 5.0b5m

Fábio B. Quetz

Jun 20, 2017, 10:57:21 PM6/20/17
to Tasker
I would like to report a few minor issues, helping to fix this wonderful application.

  1. If you have a task with more than 100 lines, it happens as it is displayed in the screenshot below.
  2. The distance from the edges are not taking full advantage of the screen space, could be displayed closer to the corners, in devices that do not have curved screen.

Samsung Galaxy S5 New Edition resolution 1920x720, Android 6.0.1 Stock

Grateful,

Fábio Quetz.
Screenshot_20170620-185109.png

Pent

Jun 21, 2017, 3:52:10 AM6/21/17
to Tasker
>If you have a task with more than 100 lines, it happens as it is displayed in the screenshot below.

Fixed for next update, I compressed the text horizontally a bit so everything would still line up.

I recommend you break up your task into different pieces before getting to 3 digits however :-)

  1. The distance from the edges are not taking full advantage of the screen space, could be displayed closer to the corners, in devices that do not have curved screen.

I added a menu option to toggle the margins in the task edit screen.

Pent

Fábio B. Quetz

Jun 21, 2017, 3:05:58 PM6/21/17
to Tasker
Very grateful for the answer, suggestion and commitment for this great work!