Sound triggered by location

Ignatios Filippousis

May 25, 2018, 11:33:12 AM5/25/18
to Tasker
Hi guys. I want to make separate profiles for routes. What I'd like to accomplish is the following. I have certain locations in the route. When I enter in the 100m radius of that location I want a custom sound to be triggered. The same goes for other locations but each location has a different sound. My goal is, all that to happen when I activate a certain profile so that other locations of other profiles don't get into the middle. Let's call it gps triggered announcements. Can you help me with this?

Marta Hintz

May 25, 2018, 9:46:55 PM5/25/18
to Tasker
It would be fairly straight forward with autolocation plugin using geofences. There are a lot of tutorials floating around on how to set up geofences online.