Temporary disable paired Bluetooth device on Android via Tasker for prevent auto connecting

2 991 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Murz

непрочетено,
18.09.2016 г., 11:39:1918.09.16 г.
до Tasker
I have bluetooth speaker at home that paired with many devices (computer, tablet, my phone, wife phone, etc). When I turn it on, it randomly connects to one of paired devices, and I spend time for find that device and turn off Bluetooth.

All device are needed sometimes, so remove pair after use is not good way.

Can Tasker (or any other software) disable paired Bluetooth device on Android system for prevent auto connecting to this device and enable it via task?

Murz

непрочетено,
18.09.2016 г., 11:42:3118.09.16 г.
до Tasker
I need to disable/enable only one specific device, not all Bluetooth device or switch off Bluetooth totally.

Abdullah Alahdal

непрочетено,
19.09.2016 г., 9:41:0719.09.16 г.
до Tasker
First you may try to check if the speaker has an option not to connect directly. Like I have in my Car System.

2nd. If you are rooted try;

1. Get the BT address of the speaker.
2. Use a plugin called "System Settings For Tasker" and search for bluetooth_a2dp_sink_priority_YOUR:BT:ADDRESS
3. change the Value to ZERO using Secure Settings.

I did not test this. Maybe it works.

Abdullah Alahdal

непрочетено,
19.09.2016 г., 9:46:2919.09.16 г.
до Tasker
I have tested it and it works. However, you should know the exact value before changing to reverse it back using step #3.

Murz

непрочетено,
20.09.2016 г., 15:25:0820.09.16 г.
до Tasker
Thanks for the detailed description. All my 4 speaker devices have no interface so no options, only turn on-off and pair.

So I buy "System Settings For Tasker" plugin and try to do this. In "System Settings For Tasker" interface I have found this option, it has value "100", but can't find the way to change it. In Tasker list I don't see this plugin. Maybe I must manually do something for connect Tasker with this plugin?

понедельник, 19 сентября 2016 г., 16:41:07 UTC+3 пользователь Abdullah Alahdal написал:

Murz

непрочетено,
20.09.2016 г., 15:48:3720.09.16 г.
до Tasker
Also I install Secure Settings, find in it Actions > Device Setting window, but in list of Setting Name I didn't see setting like in "System Settings For Tasker"  (bluetooth_a2dp_sink_priority_YOUR:BT:ADDRESS), I find only bluetooth_a2dp_sink_mode item. And in this Secure Settings window placed very long unsorted selectlist of settings without any way to search or filter results :(

Can you describe more detaily how to create Tasker task that change this setting?

And if my speakers connects to HSP profile too, I also need to change this profile settings too? I can't totally disable all device with all available profiles via one setting?

P.S. And will be good to see in Tasker build-in function for disable-enable bluetooth devices.

понедельник, 19 сентября 2016 г., 16:41:07 UTC+3 пользователь Abdullah Alahdal написал:
First you may try to check if the speaker has an option not to connect directly. Like I have in my Car System.

Abdullah Alahdal

непрочетено,
20.09.2016 г., 15:49:1720.09.16 г.
до Tasker
To change it you need to use Secure Settings plugin. It has an option under actions category (Device Settings)

Abdullah Alahdal

непрочетено,
20.09.2016 г., 15:49:5220.09.16 г.
до Tasker
In device settings select global.

Murz

непрочетено,
21.09.2016 г., 3:04:4721.09.16 г.
до Tasker
Thanks for info! Seems that Secure Settings plugin don't see SuperSU package and root privileges on my device, I do the hack described here: http://dammit.nl/p/962
and all works well!

вторник, 20 сентября 2016 г., 22:49:52 UTC+3 пользователь Abdullah Alahdal написал:
In device settings select global.

Kurt Kaufman

непрочетено,
7.03.2017 г., 22:43:247.03.17 г.
до Tasker

Murz

непрочетено,
8.03.2017 г., 3:35:358.03.17 г.
до Tasker
Thanks for the suggestion, but I need to disable bluetooth automatic connection to device (not auto playback), because when I have 3 devices paired with 1 speaker - it randomly connects to one of them, and I must search it and turn off bluetooth on all espect one device. I want to do manually connection to speaker on my current device and can't find the way to do this.

среда, 8 марта 2017 г., 6:43:24 UTC+3 пользователь Kurt Kaufman написал:
Also, see:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.xda-developers.com/how-to-disable-bluetooth-automatic-playback-on-any-android-phone/amp/

Aatif Sumar

непрочетено,
18.03.2017 г., 6:39:3018.03.17 г.
до Tasker
Hi, I have a similar problem. My bluetooth headphones (Bragi Dash) auto connect to my smartphone when I turn them on. To use it on another device, I have to manually disconnect.
Couldn't find a way to set a tasker action to do this in Secure Settings, but did put together something using AutoInput.
You won't be able to use my task exactly but with the logic you'll be able to set up your own.

New Action.
1. Settings > Bluetooth Settings
2. Using AutoInput, I tap on the name of my wireless headset. (for me, plugin > autoinput > action > config> action: click. field type: text. In there I enter my headset name "The Dash")
3. System now asks if a want to disconnect. The options are "Cancel" and "OK". Using Autoinput, I click OK.
4. I now go "home" with an autoinput global action
5. Profit.

PS: I use an LG G4 running Android 6.0 (unrooted)

Dalibor Lanik

непрочетено,
20.10.2017 г., 4:45:3720.10.17 г.
до Tasker

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 9:49:52 PM UTC+2, Abdullah Alahdal wrote:
In device settings select global.

Thanx for the info, indeed does work. All I needed was Secure Settings, there are other ways to find out the MAC adress of bluetooth device than through "System Settings For Tasker" which is a payed app.

Anyway, when I set priority 0 for my BT device, it doesn't connect when BT is ON, but I have no means to connect if from Tasker - I used to do connect to BT from Secure Settings and when I set 0 priority, this stops working (works from BT in settings though). So I suppose I have to set prority to 0 and when I want to connect set it to 1000 again and connect from Secure Settings? Any better way?
Отговор до всички
Отговор до автора
Препращане
0 нови съобщения