Can someone help me find what I have done wrong?

TrueTenacity

Aug 14, 2015, 10:31:12 AM8/14/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I have setup my tasker on my new S6 edge and now it's not working properly...

it's executing some tasks in part and others not at all and almost always ends up with a profile active and the tasks from the previous profile active...

backup.xml

Rich D

Aug 14, 2015, 10:41:26 AM8/14/15
to Tasker Google Groups Post

> I have setup my tasker on my new S6 edge and now it's not working properly...
>
> it's executing some tasks in part and others not at all and almost always ends up with a profile active and the tasks from the previous profile active...

Could you give more details?

Were all these profiles and tasks working on a previous device?

How did you transfer the data?

Have you checked the 'restore settings' option in the profile properties.

It would be easier to help if you just picked one profile that was not working. Turn on and check the run log. (Menu / more / runlog) .  If you can not figure it out then post the exported profile description along with the relevant portion of the run log..

To post your profile or task here...  Long press on the profile or task name / ( 3 dot menu with 4.0+ ) export / export "DESCRIPTION" to clipboard (not XML)

Any linked tasks will be exported with the profile they are linked to..

To be able to export, The beginner mode needs to be off and the profile needs to be named by you (Not the Tasker listed name.  Tasker will list your profile with the context name if you have not given it one).

Danny Baromen

Aug 30, 2015, 2:25:34 AM8/30/15
to Tasker
I've made a few changes and will see if it works better now, will report back soon