Battery save

已查看 36 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Bjørn-Erik Støkket

未读,
2016年5月25日 04:59:222016/5/25
收件人 Tasker
Is it possible to put the phone automatically to ultra battery save in setting/Battery when the phone has less than 15% Battery capacity remaining?

tahseen alahmed

未读,
2016年5月27日 18:12:072016/5/27
收件人 Tasker
create a profile call it battery saver
   state-->power-->battery level.   set the slider to 15
task, cal it battery saver
  set WIFI to off
  set data to off
  set sync to off
  set GPS to off "if you have root access"
  set display brightness to 30%

tasker will automatically will turn these to the original state when the battery level reaches 16% and higher.

Bjørn-Erik Støkket

未读,
2016年5月28日 03:52:202016/5/28
收件人 Tasker
Thanks for the tip, but the menu settings Battery Saver is a setting called ultra battery saver, it is not possible to activate it automatically? My phone is rooted and I have a Samsung S5

Juergen Gruen

未读,
2016年5月28日 04:16:452016/5/28
收件人 Tasker

Hi,

check here: https://www.reddit.com/r/tasker/comments/28x4f7/figured_out_how_to_activate_ultra_power_saver_mode/

Secure Settings offers Custom Rom Commands. Maybere there is a Samsung Mode available for the power save mode.

Juergen.
回复全部
回复作者
转发