Sent sms not stored in the messaging APP

marin zwetkow

Apr 18, 2016, 5:56:07 AM4/18/16
to Tasker
Hi,
sent sms are not stored in the messageing app (handcent sms, huawei message app)

my device: huawei Honor 5x
EMUI 3.1

Tasker: Tasker/4.8u1m (Android/5.1.1)

Best Regards
Marin

Pent

Apr 18, 2016, 7:36:56 AM4/18/16
to Tasker
Since 5.0 (think) only one app can do that, whichever one you have specified as the default.

That's why Tasker doesn't show an option for it anymore.

Pent

marin zwetkow

Apr 18, 2016, 8:37:05 AM4/18/16
to Tasker
Hi,
I deinstalled the 2nd sms app.
I still cannot see the sent sms by tasker.
On my other phone I have also android >5 and the same tasker version.
I can see the sent sms in the messaging app.

Do you think it´s because of my dual sim phone?
Or maybe dute to huawei´s  adaption of android (emui 3.1)

marin zwetkow

Apr 26, 2016, 7:58:11 AM4/26/16
to Tasker
Does anyone have any idea about this issue?

br

Tim

Jun 25, 2017, 10:12:39 AM6/25/17
to Tasker