4-digit year gone on Marshmallow?

Tilo Köppe

May 27, 2016, 11:45:56 AM5/27/16
to Tasker
Hello,

I just moved my well-tried Tasker setup from my Galaxy S2 (Running on CM12.1 / Android 5.1.1) to my new Galaxy S7 using backup/restore.

Now I found out, that the %DATE variable has only 2 digits rather than 4 as before. I tried "getFormattedDate", but it too returns only the short year.

How can I get 4 digits back?

Best Regards
Tilo

nanobrain

May 27, 2016, 1:05:48 PM5/27/16
to Tasker
getFormattedDate returns 2016 with %TIMES as %par1 and yyyy as %par2

Variable Convert >> Seconds to medium & long date time contains 4 digit year too

Tilo Köppe

May 27, 2016, 2:39:15 PM5/27/16
to Tasker
You're right - and I found out, that (some of?) my changes in a task do not come into effect until I leave tasker ...