Mobile Data not working on Galaxy S6 Edge

d.mats...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 3:37:47 PM6/29/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I bought a new Smartphone, the Galaxy S6 Edge.
My old Device was a Samsung Galaxy S3.
I've configured Tasker like on the S3. I noticed that turn on or off mobile data does not work.
Any idea?
The phone currently not rooted.

Regards
Daniel

Brad Minion

Jun 29, 2015, 3:42:58 PM6/29/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I believe Android took that ability away in the later versions of Android (KitKat maybe?). I think there are workarounds but you'll have to do a search.

Marta Hintz

Jun 29, 2015, 3:43:40 PM6/29/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Probably because you are on lollipop. Search the forums for a huge amount of info on this topic.