Sharing my Alarm Task

Abdullah Alahdal

Dec 4, 2016, 2:36:14 PM12/4/16
to Tasker
I have just finished "Upgrading my Alarm Task" i.e. adding the vibration and increasing sound. You need to have AutoBarcode and AutoTools.

Barcode Alarm (46)
A1: If [ %SCREEN ~ on ]
A2: Flash [ Text:Alarm Time!! Long:Off ]
A3: Else
A4: Alarm Volume [ Level:0 Display:Off Sound:Off ]
A5: AutoTools Vibration [ Configuration:Vibration Pattern: 0,800,1500
Repeat: true
Vibrate Now: true
Variable Name: atvibrationpattern Timeout (Seconds):90 ]
A6: Music Play [ File:Tasker/Sounds/railroad_crossing_bell-Brylon_Terry-1551570865.mp3 Start:0 Loop:On Stream:4 ]
<Volume>
A7: Alarm Volume [ Level:%VOLA+1 Display:Off Sound:Off ]
<Confirmation>
A8: AutoTools Dialog [ Configuration:Dialog Type: Input
Title: Confirmation
Text Size: 20
Input Type: 2
Output Variable: attext
Dim Background: true
Top Margin: 16
Bottom Margin: 16
Bottom Buttons Top Margin: 16
Bottom Buttons Bottom Margin: 16 Timeout (Seconds):%VOLA*20 ]
A9: Goto [ Type:Action Label Number:3 Label:Volume ] If [ %attext != 1983 ]
<Barcode>
A10: AutoBarcodeLite [ Configuration:All Messages
Trigger Conditions: true Timeout (Seconds):100 Continue Task After Error:On ]
A11: If [ %stopalarm ~ Run Action ]
A12: Music Stop [ Clear Dir:Off ]
A13: AutoTools Vibration [ Configuration:Variable Name: atvibrationpattern
Stop Vibration: true Timeout (Seconds):90 ]
A14: Else
A15: Goto [ Type:Action Label Number:8 Label:Barcode ]
A16: Flash [ Text:Wrong Barcode! Long:Off ]
A17: End If
A18: Variable Set [ Name:%AlarmSnooze To:1 Do Maths:Off Append:Off ]
A19: End If

I hope it comes handy to others😀

Marta Hintz

Dec 4, 2016, 5:20:15 PM12/4/16
to Tasker
What is auto barcode for? Can you share what this alarm does? Tx for the share!

Abdullah Alahdal

Dec 4, 2016, 5:24:16 PM12/4/16
to Tasker
The alarm play sound with incremental volume level and vibration.

AutoBarcode is used to scan barcodes and generate a variable.

The alarm won't stop unless I scan a predefined Barcode. I put the Barcode away from my bed, hence, to stop the alarm I have to get up and scan that barcodes.

Marta Hintz

Dec 4, 2016, 5:51:40 PM12/4/16
to Tasker
Uh ok, nice! Tx