Set Vibrate on Phone when connected to work WiFi

MLB1976

Oct 25, 2016, 10:21:55 AM10/25/16
to Tasker
How do I create a task that will cause my Moto Z Force to switch to Vibrate Mode when I am connected to my Work WiFi?

Pent

Oct 27, 2016, 3:42:36 AM10/27/16
to Tasker

How do I create a task that will cause my Moto Z Force to switch to Vibrate Mode when I am connected to my Work WiFi?

Create a profile with a Wifi Connected context, connect it to a task which runs the action
Silent Mode, on (probably, how to enable vibrate mode depends on your Android version/device).
Another relevant action is Do Not Disturb (also called Interrupt mode on some OS versions).

Pent

Matthew Bedee

Nov 23, 2016, 10:15:47 PM11/23/16
to tas...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, I will give it a try when I get back to work next week.

Matthew Bedee

Jan 2, 2018, 2:56:57 PM1/2/18
to tas...@googlegroups.com
It has been a while since I created a Profile and I had to do a reset of my phone without backing up the XML file from the previous Task/Profile that controlled my phones volume based on network access.  I need help remembering how to setup Tasker to turn my phone to silent when connected to my work network and/or located at work via GPS.

Thanks,
Matt