Shake event does not work

Guoqing Li

Mar 25, 2015, 10:11:41 AM3/25/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
The shake event worked well in tasker in case of display off when I set the preference/monitor/display off monitoring/accelerometer as 'yes'. But it did not work in the app created by appfactory. I tried 'yes, and keep android awake' also, did not work yet.

Did I missed something?

my version is 4.6u3

Marta Hintz

Mar 25, 2015, 10:51:36 AM3/25/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Does the phone you placed the app on it have the correct hardware to sultry the shake? What does the log file say? I think there is a log file now with the kid app at least in development.

Guoqing Li

Mar 26, 2015, 4:04:06 AM3/26/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
The app was palced on the same phone with Tasker. so seems not hardware issue.

I made a simple test like this;

Profile: shake left-right - vibrate 200

and a simple scene with two buttons by which I can set the profile on/off.

The preference/monitor/display off monitoring accelerometer was set as 'yes'.

Switched the profile on, and the phone vibrated when I shaked the phone with display on and off.

Next, created and installed the app. The phone could vibrate when display on, but while the screen was turn off, nothing would happen.

So the problem is shake event can work in tasker but not in app when display off.
Message has been deleted

Marta Hintz

Mar 26, 2015, 3:06:20 PM3/26/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
sounds like it should work then.  sorry.  Someone else who has more app building can maybe help you trouble shoot it, I know there is a log, but maybe only if there is a problem with the build and not the running of the app.   Hope you get it!

Pent

Mar 27, 2015, 5:07:07 AM3/27/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com
You need to set the kid app's accelerometer preference with the Set Tasker Pref action.

Pent

Guoqing Li

Mar 29, 2015, 2:56:27 AM3/29/15
to tas...@googlegroups.com