Scene size

Nelly Robert

Jan 21, 2017, 2:06:53 AM1/21/17
to Tasker
How can i specify something like - androidWidth= "FillParent"
androidHeight= "FillParent" in the Geometry of Tasker's scene?. I want the scene to fill up the entire screen of the device which the Kid app is install in.

Pent

Jan 21, 2017, 3:25:24 AM1/21/17
to Tasker

How can i specify something like - androidWidth= "FillParent"
androidHeight= "FillParent"  in the Geometry of Tasker's scene?

You can't.

. I want the scene to fill up the entire screen of the device which the Kid app is install in.

If it's full screen on the development device it should be full screen on others it's installed
on, the dimensions are scaled. Limitation: if the aspect ration on the new device is different,
it will only fill on screen dimension to maintain the aspect ratio of the original scene.

Pent

Phil Bilton

Jan 21, 2017, 6:19:54 AM1/21/17
to Tasker
Can I join this thread instead of opening a new one.
I have a pixel XL that I'm developing scenes on. My screen size is 1440*2560, yet the maximum size of my scenes is 1440*2392. When excited on other devices the top and bottom is cut off. I've tried multiple times to enter the correct size but to no avail.

Pent

Jan 21, 2017, 6:29:49 AM1/21/17
to Tasker

I have a pixel XL that I'm developing scenes on. My screen size is 1440*2560, yet the maximum size of my scenes is 1440*2392.

What prevents you ?

I just created 1440x2560 on an S7 with the same resolution without problem
(using the manual resize button).

Pent

Phil Bilton

Jan 21, 2017, 6:51:41 AM1/21/17
to Tasker
https://youtu.be/cWl7UoswBh4

When I test display in tasker it shows that it is 1440*2392 yet the specs say 1440*2560.
If I created my scenes at half the size so 720*1280, this would then scale properly for other users as my current size would be throwing the ratios out?

Nelly Robert

Jan 24, 2017, 5:43:42 PM1/24/17
to Tasker
My device screen is 480*854 so i have a scene that fills up my screen but installing the app in a device which has a bigger screen than mind, it doesn't fill the screen of that device

Nelly Robert

Jan 24, 2017, 5:43:43 PM1/24/17
to Tasker