Deleting alarms

Frederik

Apr 26, 2013, 4:15:46 PM4/26/13
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I don't suppose anyone knows of a shell command or plugin that allows deleting alarms? I set alarms automatically using Tasker's Set Alarm action but they just keep accumulating because the stock alarm clock doesn't have the option to let them expire after they go off. Alternatively, does anyone know of a really good alarm app that is both compatible with the Set Alarm action and has the option of a one-time alarm?

Thanks.

Cptnodegard

Apr 26, 2013, 5:30:58 PM4/26/13
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vp.alarmClockPlusDock&hl=en for that very thing

On a semi-related sidenote, AutoAlarm will allow you to read the alarm time into Tasker, should you need that

Frederik

Apr 29, 2013, 2:33:27 AM4/29/13
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

However, I wonder how does Tasker/AutoAlarm know which is the 'default' alarm app for setting and reading alarms? E.g., if I install Alarm Clock Plus how does Tasker's Set Alarm action know whether to set an alarm in the stock app or third-party app?

Frederik

Apr 29, 2013, 3:09:05 AM4/29/13
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I realized Android lets me choose the default alarm handler after installing a third-party app.

Matt Horner

Apr 14, 2014, 6:31:58 PM4/14/14
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Any references showing how to use tasker with ACP? I'm trying to have Tasker delete all of my alarms from the week on Sunday night, and set new alarms for the coming week, with specific parameters (like what days to go off).

Thanks.

Michael Baadsgaard

Mar 9, 2018, 2:04:20 AM3/9/18
to Tasker
Have to find a soloution hør to delete alarms

Duck Redbeard

Mar 10, 2018, 5:16:08 PM3/10/18
to Tasker
AlarmpadPro has very good Tasker integration. It is no longer supported by its developer, but it is complete and I have had no issues. It can delete alarms.

Charles Bernard

Mar 15, 2018, 6:22:15 AM3/15/18
to Tasker
are you saying that after almost 4 years you still have not found a way to delete alarms?  i have been using ClockTask plugin and it has been 100% reliable for me.