Rotate

Chris

Aug 9, 2017, 4:57:39 AM8/9/17
to Tasker
The rotate option is not working for me on my Galaxy S8. It workedb perfectly fine on my HTC One M9.

J.

Aug 17, 2017, 5:42:19 PM8/17/17
to Tasker
Do you have accessibility services turned on for Tasker? Mine has gotten turned off before and the toggling auto-rotate ceased to work when that happened.

Duck Redbeard

Aug 19, 2017, 6:38:44 PM8/19/17
to Tasker
I have also seen it disabled without my consent. It happened quite often so I incorporated a "re-enable accessibility" step into a task that runs a few times each day.

Pent

Aug 20, 2017, 4:19:44 AM8/20/17
to Tasker
Accessibility should have no effect on the Auto Rotate action, if that is what the OP is referring to,
it's not clear to me what the 'rotate option' is.

Pent

Chris

Sep 12, 2017, 8:23:31 PM9/12/17
to Tasker