Can't launch Tasker, stuck at the Disclaimer page

Peter Steiner

Jan 16, 2016, 12:28:07 AM1/16/16
to Tasker
I wanted to give Tasker a try, but at the first launch after the install it shows me just the disclaimer page. No matter what I choose (the check mark or the cross), nothing else happens.

- I tried both the Play Store Version and the trial download
- I'm on a Fairphone 2 with Lollipop 5.1

Regards, Peter

Pent

Jan 16, 2016, 2:55:43 AM1/16/16
to Tasker
It's unfortunately a problem specific to the OS on this device, I've had several users say the same.

Hopefully an OS update will fix it some time.

Pent

Peter Steiner

Jan 16, 2016, 4:25:45 AM1/16/16
to Tasker
Hi Pent

Thanks for the answer! After other apps behaved strangely, too, I dug deeper elsewhere and found this in the Fairphone forum:
https://forum.fairphone.com/t/misbehaving-apps-fix-expected-for-next-update-workaround-re-enable-privacy-impact/11721

Regards, Peter

Pent

Jan 16, 2016, 7:00:41 AM1/16/16