Plugin error "getIndexByCode" in log

dougwzz99

May 28, 2016, 5:05:16 AM5/28/16
to Tasker

Every time I go into the Tasker UI I get the following error log shown:

This happens every time, and the timestamps coincide exactly with the current time (i.e. the time I enter the Tasker UI). I'm not seeing any errors on a Run log taken at the same time.

How can I find out what plugin is throwing the error? Is there somewhere I can lookup what the Action code 11820 is?

TIA.

Doug.

Pent

May 28, 2016, 2:22:58 PM5/28/16
to Tasker
Are you on the latest Tasker version (4.8u4) ?

Please check Info / More / About/Credits.

Pent

dougwzz99

May 28, 2016, 6:03:14 PM5/28/16
to Tasker
Yes, I'm on 4.8u4.

Doug.

Pent

May 29, 2016, 3:40:05 AM5/29/16
to Tasker

Yes, I'm on 4.8u4.

Hmm, thought that was fixed in that version.

Do you have any tasks or profiles with a red cross next to them ?

Pent

dougwzz99

May 29, 2016, 7:04:56 AM5/29/16
to Tasker

On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 8:40:05 AM UTC+1, Pent wrote:

Hmm, thought that was fixed in that version.

Do you have any tasks or profiles with a red cross next to them ?

Pent

Nothing with a red cross. Some tasks with a red triangle containing an exclamation mark. These tasks contain some entries with *Unknown Plugin*'...would tidying up these tasks (e.g. deleting them?) fix the problem?

Doug.

Pent

May 29, 2016, 11:44:09 AM5/29/16
to Tasker

Nothing with a red cross. Some tasks with a red triangle containing an exclamation mark.

Sorry, that's what I meant.

These tasks contain some entries with *Unknown Plugin*'...would tidying up these tasks (e.g. deleting them?) fix the problem?

Very likely.

Pent

dougwzz99

May 29, 2016, 2:45:00 PM5/29/16
to Tasker
Thanks Pent, deleting those tasks stopped the "getIndexByCode" messages.

Doug.

Dale Smith

May 30, 2016, 9:08:55 AM5/30/16
to Tasker
I had the same problem on my Tasks that used AutoInput Actions. For some reason the plug-in had lost it's accessibility. I had to reenable the accessibility and restart. All working well now.