Regex check box not working - Tasker Autovoice

binad...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2017, 10:22:54 PM1/18/17
to Tasker
Hi,

I am trying to use Autovoice plugin with Tasker and as per the instructions I have created following command filter

run the routine (?<routine>.+)

then I select Use Regex check box. after this when I go back to Configuration screen, it does not show regex selection. If I go back to edit configuration, i see regex check box is unchecked.

Will appreciate any help on how do I make sure that regbox checkbox remains selected.

Thanks,

Marta Hintz

Jan 29, 2017, 3:35:50 PM1/29/17
to Tasker
Sounds like you may not be setting your changes when you leave auto voice. I usually select the icon at the top left of menu, or select a check mark if there is one present on the top right at the menu level.