Mobile network tester & Tasker

Dominik Prekschl

Apr 28, 2016, 2:10:55 PM4/28/16
to Tasker
Hi, I would like to ask, if its possible to make this scenario: I want to make a call every 5 minute (It works fine), the call will be automatically answered by Asterisk (also OK), and then I want to play a sound file to Asterisk.I've tried to play media, but the audio file is playing to a speaker but not to the microphone. I would like to make it directly to the microphone, not to play it from loudspeaker.
Can anyone help? Thanks

Rich D

Apr 29, 2016, 11:02:21 PM4/29/16
to Tasker Google Groups Post

I would like to make it directly to the microphone, not to play it from loudspeaker.
> Can anyone help? Thanks

Try some searching for this. I do not believe it is possible to play sounds directly to the phone mic.