Element Creation

Fray234r

Mar 14, 2018, 8:42:22 AM3/14/18
to Tasker
Hi,

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. After specifying the content of the Element Creation Action, using the guided parameter entry method, the xml shows up correctly in the content dialog box. I exit the action and can run the task correctly. So far so good. If however, I reopen the action, the content box will suddenly be empty, and when I want to leave the action, it won't let me, because the content box is empty. Is it a bug or a feature ?:-)

JR

Alexander Graetz

Mar 15, 2018, 4:59:45 PM3/15/18
to Tasker
I too can't use Element Create. As soon as I leave the editor screen, everything I entered is gone